Sunday, November 14, 2010

Lagging...

Wow!
It's been long since I last post my last entry. And I am supposed to put on my final entry on my last days in Perth. Work has been pretty tying my feet up. Hence, the lack of update here.

But, the end year long school break will be around the corner. I am really looking forward to spend time on my blog(s). Been lagging much with updates already.

Anyhoo, hope you guys who follow this blog will still keep coming to read more ya!

Pleasant Sunday to ya'all!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Sunday to you, too chegu ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mrs Graig for visiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baru sa tau u ada dis blog... cool... ada juga some guidelines if ever me go vacation in Perth... thanks ya! for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missy N...hehehe iya, utk document all my travels kunu baini...tapi bukan juga selalu travel pun...hehe

    Sue...Actually, senang2 sudah bah sia skrg ni tapi dunno why malas pula sia update blog travel sia ni hehehe...thanks for still visiting

    ReplyDelete

Foot prints!